Money-Income Causality-- A Critical Review of the Literature Since "A Monetary History"
In: Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6737.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Mark S. & Tanner, J. Ernest, 1997. "Money and economic activity revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 955-968, December.
- Robert H. Rasche & Marcela M. Williams, 2007.
"The effectiveness of monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 447-490.
- Kevin L. Kliesen & William Poole, 2000. "Agriculture outcomes and monetary policy actions: Kissin' cousins?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 1-12.
- Tanner, J. Ernest & Pescatrice, Donn, 1998. "Was Monetary Policy Impotent or Simply Contracyclical in the 1980s?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Taufiq Choudhry, 2002. "Money-Income Relationships between Three ERM Countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 59-94, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.