Foreign Mergers and Acquisitions in the United States
In: Foreign Direct Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6540.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frey, Rainer & Hussinger, Katrin, 2006.
"The Role of Technology in M&As: A Firm Level Comparison of Cross-Border and Domestic Deals,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-69, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Frey, Rainer & Hussinger, Katrin, 2006. "The role of technology in M&As: a firm-level comparison of cross-border and domestic deals," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,45, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Robert C. Feenstra, . "Facts And Fallacies About Foreign Direct Investment," Department of Economics 98-04, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- C Conn & A Cosh & P Guest & A Hughes, 2001. "Long-Run Share Performance of UK Firms Engaging in Cross-Border Acquisitions," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp214, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Kuipers, David R. & Miller, Darius P. & Patel, Ajay, 2009. "The legal environment and corporate valuation: Evidence from cross-border takeovers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 552-567, October.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keikok Ito & Hyeg Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006.
"Cross-Border Acquisitons and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d06-174, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2008. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," NBER Chapters, in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 347-389 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence From Japanese Firm-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 12422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Keiko & Kwon, Hyeog Ug & Takizawa, Miho, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Moshfique Uddin & Agyenim Boateng, 2009. "An analysis of short-run performance of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: Evidence from the UK acquiring firms," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 431-453, November.
- Gregory, Alan & McCorriston, Steve, 2005. "Foreign acquisitions by UK limited companies: short- and long-run performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 99-125, January.
- Chen, Wenjie, 2011. "The effect of investor origin on firm performance: Domestic and foreign direct investment in the United States," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 219-228, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.