The Impact of Changes in Income and Family Composition on Subjective Measures of Well-Being
In: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6146.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Measuring poverty using qualitative perceptions of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2011, The World Bank.
- Abigail Barr & David Clark, 2007.
"A Multidimensional Analysis of Adaptation in a Developing Country Context,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2007-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abigail Barr & David Clark, 2007. "A Multidimensional Analysis of Adaptation in a Developing Country Context," CSAE Working Paper Series 2007-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kapteyn, A.J., 1994. "The measurement of household cost functions: Revealed preference versus subjective measures," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1994-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Juan F. Castro & Jessica Baca & Juan Pablo Ocampo, 2010.
"(Re)Counting the poor in Peru: a multidimensional approach,"
Working Papers, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad del PacÃfico
10-01, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad del PacÃfico, revised Mar 2010.
- Juan F. Castro & Jessica Baca & Juan P. Ocampo, 2012. "(Re)Counting the Poor in Peru: A Multidimensional Approach," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de EconomÃa, Instituto de EconomÃa. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile., Instituto de EconomÃa. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile., vol. 49(1), pages 37-65, May.
- Castro, Juan F. & Baca, Jessica & Ocampo, Juan P., 2010. "(Re)Counting the poor in Peru: a multidimensional approach," MPRA Paper 21977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.