A Comparison between the Food Ratio Poverty Line and the Leyden Poverty Line
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4745 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth W. Clements & Dongling Chen, 2010.
"Affluence and Food: A Simple Way to Infer Incomes,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(4), pages 909-926.
- Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, François, 2005. "Les multiples facettes de la pauvreté dans un pays en développement : Le cas de la capitale malgache," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4745, Paris Dauphine University.
- Seda Sengul & İsmail Tuncer, 2005. "Poverty levels and food demand of the poor in Turkey," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 289-311.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Rojas, Mariano, 2008. "Experienced Poverty and Income Poverty in Mexico: A Subjective Well-Being Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1078-1093, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.