A Comparison between the Food Ratio Poverty Line and the Leyden Poverty Line
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth W Clements & Dongling Chen, 2009.
"AFFLUENCE AND FOOD A Simple Way to Infer Incomes,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
09-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rojas, Mariano, 2008. "Experienced Poverty and Income Poverty in Mexico: A Subjective Well-Being Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1078-1093, June.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Seda Sengul & İsmail Tuncer, 2005. "Poverty levels and food demand of the poor in Turkey," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 289-311.
- Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2005. "The Many Facets of Poverty in a Developing Country. The Case of The Madagascan Capital," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 383, pages 131-155, December.
- Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, François, 2005. "Les multiples facettes de la pauvreté dans un pays en développement : Le cas de la capitale malgache," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4745, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.