The Income Elasticity of the Poverty Line
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 55 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:385551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen & Prem Sangraula, 2009.
"Dollar a Day Revisited,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(2), pages 163-184, June.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1990. "Poverty in Poland, Hungary, and Yugoslavia in the years of crisis, 1978-87," Policy Research Working Paper Series 507, The World Bank.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2011.
"Weakly Relative Poverty,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1251-1261, November.
- Ali Modarres, 2002. "Persistent Poverty and the Failure of Area-Based Initiatives in the U.S," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 289-302, November.
- Björn Gustafsson & Li Shi & Hiroshi Sato, 2004. "Can a subjective poverty line be applied to China? Assessing poverty among urban residents in 1999," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 1089-1107.
- James Smith, 1989.
"Children Among the Poor,"
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 235-248, May.
- Boisvert, Richard N., 1975. "Factors Affecting Poverty In The Northeast, 1960-1970," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 4(2:), October.
- Michael Grimm & Isabel Günther, 2005.
"Inflation Inequality and the Measurement of Pro-Poor Growth,"
DT/2005/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Grimm, Michael & Günther, Isabel, 2005. "Inflation Inequity and the Measurement of Pro-Poor Growth," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 17, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Geer, S. van der & Stadt, H. van de & Wansbeek, T.J., 1989. "Interdependent preferences: An econometric analysis," Discussion Paper 1989-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Celso Nunes, 2008. "Poverty Measurement: The Development of Different Approaches and Its Techniques," Working Papers 93, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gunther, Isabel & Grimm, Michael, 2007. "Measuring pro-poor growth when relative prices shift," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 245-256, January.
- Armin Falk & Markus Knell, . "Choosing the Joneses On the Endogeneity of Reference Groups," IEW - Working Papers 053, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tine Stanovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2004. "Perception of Income Satisfaction: An Analysis of Slovenian Households," HEW 0408003, EconWPA.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2003. "Building a Better Theory of Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Huberman & Frank Lewis, 2007. "Bend it like Beckham: Hours and Wages across Forty-Eight Countries in 1900," Working Papers 1229, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.