The dynamics of preference formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 1 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Buyze, J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1980. "The dynamics of preference formation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364307, Tilburg University.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Buyze, J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1978. "The dynamics of preference formation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-361902, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wencke Gwozdz & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2010.
"Ageing, Health and Life Satisfaction of the Oldest Old: An Analysis for Germany,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 397-417, July.
- Gwozdz, Wencke & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2009. "Ageing, Health and Life Satisfaction of the Oldest Old: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher D Carroll & Jody Overland & David N Weil, 1997.
"Comparison Utility in a Growth Model,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
387, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- M. Sirgy, 1998. "Materialism and Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 227-260, March.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001.
"A cognitive model of individual well-being,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 269-288.
- Hayakawa, Hiroaki, 2000. "Bounded rationality, social and cultural norms, and interdependence via reference groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-34, September.
- Peeters, H.M.M., 1989.
"Het gebruik van een parametrische en een semi-parametrische schattingsmethode voor het binaire keuzemodel: Probit Maximum Likelihood versus Maximum Score
[The use of a parametric and a semi-paramet," MPRA Paper 28104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramalingam, Abhijit, 2009. ""Endogenous" Relative Concerns: The Impact of Workers' Characteristics on Status and Pro ts in the Firm," MPRA Paper 18759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kapteyn, A.J., 1994. "The measurement of household cost functions: Revealed preference versus subjective measures," Discussion Paper 1994-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2010. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and Socialization," NBER Working Papers 16512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Geer, S. van der & Stadt, H. van de & Wansbeek, T.J., 1989. "Interdependent preferences: An econometric analysis," Discussion Paper 1989-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2001.
"The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Bisin, A. & Verdier, T., 1997. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences," DELTA Working Papers 97-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.