The Poverty Line-A Pilot Survey in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
Other versions of this item:
- Goedhart , T. & Praag, B.M.S. van & Kapteyn, A.J., 1980. "The poverty line: A pilot survey in Europe," Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-361907, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoram Amiel, 1998. "The Subjective Approach to the Measurement of Income Inequality (published in Handbook of Income Inequality Measurement, J Silber (ed), Kluwer Academic Publishers (1999), pp.227-241)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 38, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Maria Cracolici & Francesca Giambona & Miranda Cuffaro, 2014. "Family Structure and Subjective Economic Well-Being: Some New Evidence," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 433-456, August.
- Yoram Amiel, 1998. "The subjective approach to the measurement of income inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 6595, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christophe Muller, 2006.
"Defining Poverty Lines As a Fraction of Central Tendency,"
Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 720-729, January.
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "Defining Poverty Lines As A Fraction Of Central Tendency," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2005-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2001.
"Why social policy needs subjective indicators,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB)
FS III 01-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schroder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2004.
"On the Income Dependence of Equivalence Scales,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics
1-2004, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Rojas, Mariano, 2008. "Experienced Poverty and Income Poverty in Mexico: A Subjective Well-Being Approach," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1078-1093, June.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette & Plug, Erik, 2002. "Money for Health: The Compensating Variation of Cardiovascular Diseases," IZA Discussion Papers 653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- B. Praag & T. Dijkstra & J. Velzen, 1985. "Least-squares theory based on general distributional assumptions with an application to the incomplete observations problem," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Wim Groot & Henri�tte Maassen van den Brink & Erik Plug, 2004. "Money for health: the equivalent variation of cardiovascular diseases," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 859-872.
- Eric Crettaz & Christian Suter, 2013. "The Impact of Adaptive Preferences on Subjective Indicators: An Analysis of Poverty Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 139-152, October.
- Michael Lokshin & Nithin Umapathi & Stefano Paternostro, 2006.
"Robustness of subjective welfare analysis in a poor developing country: Madagascar 2001,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 559-591.
- Lokshin, Michael & Umapathi, Nithin & Paternostro, Stefano, 2004. "Robustness of subjective welfare analysis in a poor developing country - Madagascar 2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3191, The World Bank.
- Tine Stanovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2004. "Perception of Income Satisfaction: An Analysis of Slovenian Households," HEW, EconWPA 0408003, EconWPA.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2004. "Subjective Measures of Well-being," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.