The Poverty Line-A Pilot Survey in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Lokshin & Nithin Umapathi & Stefano Paternostro, 2006.
"Robustness of subjective welfare analysis in a poor developing country: Madagascar 2001,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 559-591.
- Lokshin, Michael & Umapathi, Nithin & Paternostro, Stefano, 2004. "Robustness of subjective welfare analysis in a poor developing country - Madagascar 2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3191, The World Bank.
- B. Praag & T. Dijkstra & J. Velzen, 1985. "Least-squares theory based on general distributional assumptions with an application to the incomplete observations problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Rojas, Mariano, 2008. "Experienced Poverty and Income Poverty in Mexico: A Subjective Well-Being Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1078-1093, June.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2001.
"Why social policy needs subjective indicators,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting
FS III 01-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schroder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2005.
"On the income dependence of equivalence scales,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 967-996, June.
- Yoram Amiel, 1998. "The Subjective Approach to the Measurement of Income Inequality (published in Handbook of Income Inequality Measurement, J Silber (ed), Kluwer Academic Publishers (1999), pp.227-241)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 38, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2004. "Subjective Measures of Well-being," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"Defining Poverty Lines As A Fraction Of Central Tendency,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2005-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Defining Poverty Lines As a Fraction of Central Tendency," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 720-729, January.
- Wim Groot & Henri�tte Maassen van den Brink & Erik Plug, 2004. "Money for health: the equivalent variation of cardiovascular diseases," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 859-872.
- Tine Stanovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2004. "Perception of Income Satisfaction: An Analysis of Slovenian Households," HEW 0408003, EconWPA.
- Eric Crettaz & Christian Suter, 2013. "The Impact of Adaptive Preferences on Subjective Indicators: An Analysis of Poverty Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 139-152, October.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette & Plug, Erik, 2002. "Money for Health: The Compensating Variation of Cardiovascular Diseases," IZA Discussion Papers 653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.