Comment on "The Female Labor Force and Long-run Development: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective"
In: Human Capital in History: The American Record
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12893.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudia Goldin, 1990.
"Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold90-1, October.
- Goldin, Claudia, 1992. "Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072709.
- Francine Blau & Lawrence Kahn & Albert Liu & Kerry Papps, 2013.
"The transmission of women’s fertility, human capital, and work orientation across immigrant generations,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 405-435, April.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Kerry L. Papps, 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation Across Immigrant Generations," NBER Working Papers 14388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Liu, Albert Yung-Hsu & Papps, Kerry L., 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation across Immigrant Generations," IZA Discussion Papers 3732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Jensen & Emily Oster, 2009. "The Power of TV: Cable Television and Women's Status in India," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1057-1094, August.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1997. "Swimming Upstream: Trends in the Gender Wage Differential in 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Antecol, Heather, 2000. "An examination of cross-country differences in the gender gap in labor force participation rates," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 409-426, July.
- Robert Jensen, 2012. "Do Labor Market Opportunities Affect Young Women's Work and Family Decisions? Experimental Evidence from India," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(2), pages 753-792.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.