A Spatial Look at Housing Boom and Bust Cycles
In: Housing and the Financial Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12621.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Residential Construction: Using the Urban Growth Model to Estimate Housing Supply," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 85-109, July.
- Marcy Burchfield & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2005.
"Causes of sprawl: A portrait from space,"
tecipa-192, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2006.
"Why Has House Price Dispersion Gone Up?,"
NBER Working Papers
12538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010.
"The effect of gasoline prices on household location,"
2010/28, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2013. "The Effect of Gasoline Prices on Household Location," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1212-1221, October.
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010. "The effect of gasoline prices on household location," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cotter, John & Gabriel, Stuart & Roll, Richard, 2011.
"Integration and contagion in US housing markets,"
34591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Daniel Hartley & Erik Hurst, 2010.
"Endogenous gentrification and housing price dynamics,"
1008, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Guerrieri, Veronica & Hartley, Daniel & Hurst, Erik, 2013. "Endogenous gentrification and housing price dynamics," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 45-60.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Daniel Hartley & Erik Hurst, 2010. "Endogenous Gentrification and Housing Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 16237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Hurst & Daniel Hartley & Veronica Guerrieri, 2011. "Endogenous Gentrification and Housing Price Dynamics," 2011 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.