The Political Business Cycle After 25 Years
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11055.
Note: IFM ME EFG
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalez, Paula & Hindriks, Jean J.G. & Lockwood, Ben & Porteiro, Nicolas, 2006.
"Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- GONZALEZ, Paula & HINDRIKS, Jean & LOCKWOOD, Ben & PORTEIRO, Nicolas, 2006. "Political budget cycles and fiscal decentralization," CORE Discussion Papers 2006031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paula, GONZALEZ & Jean HINDRIKS & Ben, LOCKWOOD, 2006. "Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006016, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Paula González & Jean Hindriks & Ben Lockwood & Nicolás Porteiro, 2006. "Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization," Working Papers 06.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Gonzales, Paula & Hindriks, Jean & Lockwood, Ben & Porteiro, Nicolas, 2006. "Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 742, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lopez Uribe, Maria del Pilar, 2013. "Roads or Schools? Political Budget Cycles with different types of voters," MPRA Paper 50529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poomjai Nacaskul & Kritchaya Janjaroen & Suparit Suwanik, 2012. "Economic Rationales for Central Banking: Historical Evolution, Policy Space, Institutional Integrity, and Paradigm Challenges," Working Papers 2012-04, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Moessinger, Marc-Daniel, 2012. "Do personal characteristics of finance ministers affect the development of public debt?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Konishi, Hideki, 2006. "Spending cuts or tax increases? The composition of fiscal adjustments as a signal," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1441-1469, August.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Momigliano, Sandro, 2006. "Real-time determinants of fiscal policies in the euro area," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 943-964, December.
- Roberto Golinelli & Sandro Momigliano, 2006. "Real-time determinants of fiscal policies in the euro area: Fiscal rules, cyclical conditions and elections," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 609, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ferris, J. Stephen & Park, Soo-Bin & Winer, Stanley L., 2008.
"Studying the role of political competition in the evolution of government size over long horizons,"
POLIS Working Papers
111, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- J. Ferris & Soo-Bin Park & Stanley Winer, 2008. "Studying the role of political competition in the evolution of government size over long horizons," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 369-401, October.
- Ferris, J.S. & Park, S. & Winer, S.L., 2007. "Studying the Role of Political Competition in the Evolution of Government Size Over Long Horizons," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0774, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bharatee Dash & Angara Raja, 2013. "Do political determinants affect the size and composition of public expenditure? A study of the Indian states," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 293-317, September.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2011. "Estabilización económica e incentivos políticos," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 461, Universidad del CEMA.
- Masami Imai & Cameron A. Shelton, 2010. "Elections and Political Risk: New Evidence from Political Prediction Markets in Taiwan," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2010-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Adi Brender & Allan Drazen, 2004.
"Political Budget Cycles in New versus Established Democracies,"
NBER Working Papers
10539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brender, Adi & Drazen, Allan, 2005. "Political budget cycles in new versus established democracies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1271-1295, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.