Social Security and Retirement in Japan: An Evaluation Using Micro-Data
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10705.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2007.
"Labor market shocks and retirement: Do government programs matter?,"
in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Public Policy and Retirement, pages 1902-1919
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coile, Courtney C. & Levine, Phillip B., 2007. "Labor market shocks and retirement: Do government programs matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1902-1919, November.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2006. "Labor Market Shocks and Retirement: Do Government Programs Matter?," NBER Working Papers 12559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ignacio Ãlvarez & Natalia da Silva & Ãlvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2012. "Incentivos y patrones de retiro en Uruguay," Estudios EconÃ³micos, El Colegio de MÃ©xico, Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos, El Colegio de MÃ©xico, Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos, vol. 27(2), pages 219-271.
- Fagan, Colette & Norman, Helen & Smith, Mark & Gonzalez Menendez, MariÌa C, 2014. "In search of good quality part-time employment," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 483968, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.