Micro-Modeling of Retirement Behavior in Italy
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10704.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luca Spataro, 2000. "Le scelte di pensionamento in Italia: un'applicazione (ed estensione) del modello Option Value," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(72).
- Agar Brugiavini, 1997.
"Social Security and Retirement in Italy,"
NBER Working Papers
6155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaele Miniaci, 1998. "Microeconometric Analysis of the Retirement Decision: Italy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 205, OECD Publishing.
- Daniele Franco, 2002. "Italy: A Never-Ending Pension Reform," NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 211-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Falkinger, Josef, 1996.
"Retirement of spouses and social security reform,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 449-472, February.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008.
"Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: the Case of Italy,"
2008_45, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2010. "Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: The Case of Italy," NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 167-215 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie, 2008.
"The Importance of Financial Incentives on Retirement Choices:New Evidence for Italy,"
08-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Belloni, Michele & Alessie, Rob, 2009. "The importance of financial incentives on retirement choices: New evidence for Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 578-588, October.
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa, 2011. "The Effect of Product Market Competition on Job Instability," IZA Discussion Papers 5669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rob Euwals & Elisabetta Trevisan, 2011. "Early Retirement and Financial Incentives: Differences Between High and Low Wage Earners," CPB Discussion Paper 195, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Roman Raab, 2011.
"Financial incentives in the Austrian PAYG-pension system: micro-estimation,"
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 231-257, May.
- Roman Rabb, 2009. "Financial Incentives in the Austrian PAYG-Pension System: Micro-Estimation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0902, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Roman Raab, 2009. "Financial Incentives in the Austrian PAYG-Pension System: Micro-Estimation," Working Papers 0144, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Spataro, Luca, 2005. "Social security incentives and retirement decisions in Italy: An empirical insight," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 223-256, September.
- Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011.
"Labor Supply and Government Programs: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
tecipa-442, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Erosa, Andrés & Fuster, Luisa & Kambourov, Gueorgui, 2012. "Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 84-107.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2011-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- Poteraj, Jarosław, 2008.
"Systemy Emerytalne W Europie – Włochy
[Pension Systems In Europe – Italy]," MPRA Paper 34645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ranzani, Marco, 2006. "Social Security and Labour Supply: the Italian 1992 Reform as a Natural Experiment," MPRA Paper 16569, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.