The Korean Economic Crisis and Corporate Governance System
In: Governance, Regulation, and Privatization in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 12
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10187.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mossman, Charles E, et al, 1998. "An Empirical Comparison of Bankruptcy Models," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 35-53, May.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Joh, Sung Wook, 2003. "Corporate governance and firm profitability: evidence from Korea before the economic crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 287-322, May.
- Takahashi, Kichinosuke & Kurokawa, Yukiharu & Watase, Kazunori, 1984. "Corporate bankruptcy prediction in Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 229-247, June.
- Sidney Leung & Bertrand Horwitz, 2010. "Corporate governance and firm value during a financial crisis," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 459-481, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.