School Vouchers. Results from Randomized Experiments
In: The Economics of School Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10087.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwerdt, Guido & Messer, Dolores & Woessmann, Ludger & Wolter, Stefan C., 2012. "The impact of an adult education voucher program: Evidence from a randomized field experiment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(7-8), pages 569-583.
- Pablo González & Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2002. "Recursos diferenciados a la educación subvencionada en Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 150, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Schlotter, Martin & Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010.
"Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Schlotter & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann, 2011. "Econometric methods for causal evaluation of education policies and practices: a non-technical guide," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 109-137.
- Martin Schlotter & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann, 2009. "Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide," CESifo Working Paper Series 2877, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Haan, Monique & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011.
"Scale economies can offset the benefits of competition: Evidence from a school consolidation reform in a universal voucher system,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Haan, Monique & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011. "Scale Economies Can Offset the Benefits of Competition: Evidence from a School Consolidation Reform in a Universal Voucher System," IZA Discussion Papers 5528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Burgess & Brendon McConnell & Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2004. "Sorting and Choice in English Secondary Schools," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/111, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David N. Figlio & Cecilia Rouse, 2005.
"Do Accountability and Voucher Threats Improve Low-Performing Schools?,"
NBER Working Papers
11597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figlio, David N. & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2006. "Do accountability and voucher threats improve low-performing schools?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 239-255, January.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2006.
"Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2005. "Leistungsfördernde Anreize für das Schulsystem," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(19), pages 18-27, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.