Competition, Monopoly, and the Pursuit of Pecuniary Gain
In: Aspects of Labor Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0605.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Ajit & Singh, Alaka & Weisse, Bruce, 2002.
"Corporate governance, competition, the new international financial architecture and large corporations in emerging markets,"
53665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh & Bruce Weisse & Alaka Singh, 2002. "Corporate governance, competition, the new international financial architecture and large corporations in emerging markets," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp250, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Singh, Ajit & Singh, Alaka & Weisse, Bruce, 2002. "Corporate Governance, Competetion, The new International Financial Architecture and Large Corporations in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 24305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, William O. & Helland, Eric & Smith, Janet Kiholm, 2006. "Corporate philanthropic practices," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 855-877, December.
- François Combarnous, 1994. "Discrimination et marché du travail : concepts et théories," Documents de travail 02, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Ajit Singh, 2003.
"Competition, corporate governance and selection in emerging markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(491), pages F443-F464, November.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Competition, corporate governance and selection in emerging markets," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp247, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Thomas D. Hall & Cotton M. Lindsay, 1978. "Medical School: Producers of What? Sellers to Whom?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 133, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kenneth R Troske & William J Carrington, 1992. "Gender Segregation Small Firms," Working Papers 92-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised May 1993.
- repec:fth:prinin:179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haye, Eric M., 1997. "Corporate control effects and managerial remuneration in commercial banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 239-252.
- Ivy E. Broder & Laura Langbein, 1989. "Wage Differentials among Regulated, Private and Government Sectors: A Case Study," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 189-201, Jul-Sep.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.