Pfandbrief-style products in Europe
In: The changing shape of fixed income markets: a collection of studies by central bank economists
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 05-02.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael J. Fleming, 2001. "Financial market implications of the federal debt paydown," Staff Reports 120, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Paul Mylonas & Sebastian Schich & Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson & Gert Wehinger, 2000. "New Issues in Public Debt Management: Government Surpluses in Several OECD Countries, the Common Currency in Europe and Rapidly Rising Debt in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 239, OECD Publishing.
- Larsson, Carl F., 2013. "What did Frederick the great know about financial engineering? A survey of recent covered bond market developments and research," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 22-39.
- Luciano Greco & Davide Iacovoni, 2004. "Decentramento e mercato del debito pubblico locale," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 57(228), pages 437-480.
- Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2012. "The term structure of illiquidity premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1381-1391.
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008.
"Should Monetary Policy respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008. "Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate," FMG Special Papers sp180, Financial Markets Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.