First Name: Georgi
Last Name: Krustev
RePEc Short-ID: pkr266
- European Central Bank
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone: +49 69 1344 0
Fax: +49 69 1344 6000
Postal: Kaiserstraße 29, D-60311 Frankfurt am Main
Handle: RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
- Albuquerque, Bruno & Baumann, Ursel & Krustev, Georgi, 2014.
"Has US household deleveraging ended? a model-based estimate of equilibrium debt,"
Working Paper Series
1643, European Central Bank.
- Bruno Albuquerque & Ursel Baumann & Georgi Krustev, 2014. "Has US Household Deleveraging Ended? A Model-Based Estimate of Equilibrium Debt," Working Papers w201404, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Albuquerque, Bruno & Baumann, Ursel & Krustev, Georgi, 2014. "Has US household deleveraging ended? a model-based estimate of equilibrium debt," Working Paper Series 1643, European Central Bank.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Georgi Krustev should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.