by members of
Department of Economics and Social Science
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2008.
"Offshoring and Occupational Wages: Some empirical evidence,"
Working Papers in Economics
312, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arne Bigsten & Dick Durevall & Farzana Munshi, 2012. "Offshoring and occupational wages: Some empirical evidence," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 253-269, January.
- Munshi, Farzana, 2008. "Globalization and Inter-occupational Inequality in a Panel of Countries: 1983-2003," Working Papers in Economics 302, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Munshi, Farzana, 2006. "Does openness reduce wage inequality in developing countries? A panel data analysis," Working Papers in Economics 241, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2008.
- Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers in Economics 205, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arne Bigsten & Farzana Munshi, 2014. "Globalisation and Inter-occupational Inequality: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 501-510, 03.
- Hussain, A.M. Tanvir & Tschirhart, John, 2013. "Economic/ecological tradeoffs among ecosystem services and biodiversity conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 116-127.
- Farzana Munshi, 2012. "Does Openness Reduce Wage Inequality In Developing Countries? Panel Data Evidence From Bangladesh," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 57(02), pages 1250012-1-1.
- Abul Maala Tanvir Hussain & John Tschirhart, 2010. "Optimal Harvest Licensing When Harvest Success Is Uncertain," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 125-140.