The economic impact of state restrictions on abortion: Parental consent and notification laws and medicaid funding restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
Volume (Year): 12 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hope Corman & Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1985. "Birth Outcome Production Functions in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hope Corman & Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1987. "Birth Outcome Production Function in the United States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(3), pages 339-360.
- Stephan F. Gohmann & Robert L. Ohsfeldt, 1990. "Predicting State Abortion Legislation From U.S. Senate Votes: The Effects Of Apparent Ideological Shirking," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 9(4), pages 749-762, 06.
- Michael Grossman & Steven Jacobowitz, 1981. "Variations in infant mortality rates among counties of the United States: The roles of public policies and programs," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 695-713, November.
- Medoff, Marshall H, 1988. "An Economic Analysis of the Demand for Abortions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 353-59, April.
- Bitler, Marianne & Zavodny, Madeline, 2001. "The effect of abortion restrictions on the timing of abortions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1011-1032, November.
- Theodore Joyce & Robert Kaestner, 1995.
"State Reproductive Policies and Adolescent Pregnancy Resolution: The Case of Parental Involvement Laws,"
NBER Working Papers
5354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, Theodore & Kaestner, Robert, 1996. "State reproductive policies and adolescent pregnancy resolution: The case of parental involvement laws," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 579-607, October.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Christine C. George & Rebecca A. London, 1994.
"State Abortion Rates: The Impact of Policies, Providers, Politics, Demographics, and Economic Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
4853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blank, Rebecca M. & George, Christine C. & London, Rebecca A., 1996. "State abortion rates the impact of policies, providers, politics, demographics, and economic environment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 513-553, October.
- Medoff, Marshall H., 2003. "The impact of anti-abortion activities on state abortion rates," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 265-282, July.
- Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "The Impact of Social Policy and Economic Activity Throughout the Fertility Decision Tree," NBER Working Papers 9021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Madeline Zavodny & David Paton, 2006. "Teenage Pregnancy Risk: the impact of parental involvement for contraception," Occasional Papers, Industrial Economics Division 18, Industrial Economics Division.
- Robert Ohsfeldt & Stephan Gohmann, 1995. "State abortion policy and infant health: A simulation model of the impact of hypothetical patterns of state laws proscribing abortion services," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 11-29, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.