Subrata Ghatak and Jose R. Sanchez-Fung. Monetary Economics in Developing Countries (Hampshire: Palgrave-Macmillan, 2007, pp. 320)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 22 (2010)
Issue (Month): 7 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- José R. Sánchez-Fung, 2002.
"Estimating a Monetary Policy Reaction Function for the Dominican Republic,"
Studies in Economics
0201, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jose Sanchez-fung, 2005. "Estimating a monetary policy reaction function for the dominican republic," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 563-577.
- Leiderman, Leonardo, 1984. "On the monetary-macro dynamics of Colombia and Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 183-201.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Tapia, Matias, 2002. "Inflation targeting in Chile," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 125-146, August.
- Carpenter, Seth B, 1999. "Informal Credit Markets and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from South Korea," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 323-35, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.