Some Reflections on Syndicalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 52 (1944)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam, Antonis & Moutos, Thomas, 2011.
"A politico-economic analysis of minimum wages and wage subsidies,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 171-173, March.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2006. "A Politico-Economic Analysis of Minimum Wages and Wage Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1810, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1996.
"The Macroeconomics of Specificity,"
NBER Working Papers
5757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Wachter, . "Judging Unions' Future Using a Historical Perspective: The Public Policy Choice Between Competition and Unionization," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1029, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- repec:fth:prinin:99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2009.
"Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0963, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bas, Maria & Carluccio, Juan, 2010. "Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 7867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2010. "Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm," Working Papers 2010-03, CEPII research center.
- John Budd & Yijiang Wang, . "Labor Policy and Investment," Working Papers 0502, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- André Kurmann, 2009. "Holdups and Overinvestment in Physical Capital Markets," Cahiers de recherche 0904, CIRPEE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.