CDSIMEQ: A program to implement two-stage probit least squares
AbstractThe cdsimeq command implements the two-stage probit least squares estimation method described in Maddala (1983) for simultaneous equations models in which one of the endogenous variables is continuous and the other endogenous variable is dichotomous. The cdsimeq command implements all the necessary procedures for obtaining consistent estimates for the coefficients, as well as their corrected standard errors. Copyright 2003 by Stata Corporation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 3 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. S. Maddala & Lung-Fei Lee, 1976. "Recursive Models with Qualitative Endogenous Variables," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 525-545 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Dayton Lambert & Hyun Kim & Seung Kim, 2009. "Overweight Korean Adolescents and Academic Achievement," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 126-136, June.
- Jens Horbach, 2010. "The Impact of Innovation Activities on Employment in the Environmental Sector - Empirical Results for Germany at the firm Level," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(4), pages 403-419, August.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2004.
"Military Expenditure in Post-Conflict Societies,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sebastian Edwards, 2008. "Globalization, Growth and Crises: The View from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 14034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salazar, César A. & Jaime, Mónica M., 2009.
"Participación en Organizaciones de la Sociedad Civil en Chile. ¿Una Alternativa para Mejorar el Bienestar Económico?
[Participation in Civil Society Organizations in Chile. Is it an Alternative ," MPRA Paper 12797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwards, Sebastián, . "Crises and growth : a Latin American perspective," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/664, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2007.
"Volunteering and Income - The Fallacy of the Good Samaritan?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 77-104, 02.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J Pruckner, 2004. "The fallacy of the Good Samaritan: Volunteering as a weird way of making money," Economics working papers 2004-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Luiz A. Esteves, 2008. "Risk of Firm Closure and Wages in Brazil: Compensating Wage Dierentials or Bargaining Concessions?," Working Papers 0077, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Nelson, 2010. "Does compliance matter? Assessing the relationship between sovereign risk and compliance with international monetary law," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 107-139, June.
- Joan Costa Font & Joan Gil Trasfi, 2005. "Obesity and the Incidence of Chronic Diseases: a Seemingly Unrelated Probit Approach," Working Papers in Economics 137, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.