Accounting History Publications 1999
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Accounting History Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tom Arnold & Philip Hersch & J. Harold Mulherin & Jeffry Netter, 1999. "Merging Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 1083-1107, 06.
- Goetzmann, William N. & Jorion, Philippe, 1999.
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 1-32, March.
- Philippe Jorion & William N. Goetzmann, 1998. "Re-Emerging Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm111, Yale School of Management.
- William Goetzmann & Philippe Jorion, 1998. "Re-emerging Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm50, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2000.
- William N. Goetzmann & Philippe Jorion, 1997. "Re-emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 5906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Lainez & Jose Jarne & Susana Callao, 1999. "The Spanish accounting system and international accounting harmonization," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 93-113.
- Christine Gunter & John Maloney, 1999. "Did Gladstone make a difference? Rhetoric and reality in mid-Victorian finance," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 325-347.
- Liisa Kurunmaki, 1999. "Making an accounting entity: the case of the hospital in Finnish health care reforms," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 219-237.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H. & Moers, Frank, 1999. "Testing contingency hypotheses in budgetary research: an evaluation of the use of moderated regression analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-315, May.
- Hilmy, Joseph, 1999. "Communists Among Us in a Market Economy: Accountancy in the People's Republic of China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 491-515, 010.
- Makinen, Gail E & Woodward, G Thomas, 1999. "Use of Interest-Bearing Currency in the Civil War: The Experience below the Mason-Dixon Line," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 121-29, February.
- Reza Mohammed Monem, 1999. "Economic prosperity of the gold-mining industry in Australia and the consequent gold tax," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 307-323.
- Marcia Annisette, 1999. "Importing accounting: the case of Trinidad and Tobago," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 103-133.
- Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L., 1999. "Cross-cultural research in management control systems design: a review of the current state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-6), pages 483-506, July.
- Yannick Lemarchand, 1999. "Introducing double-entry bookkeeping in public finance: a French experiment at the beginning of the eighteenth century," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 225-254.
- Malmi, Teemu, 1999. "Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 649-672, November.
- Keith Mcmillan, 1999. "The Institute of Accounts: a community of the competent," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 7-28.
- Apostolos Ballas, 1999. "Privatizing the statutory auditing services in Greece," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 349-373.
- Anne Thick, 1999. "Accounting in the late medieval town: the account books of the stewards of Southampton in the fifteenth century," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 265-290.
- Michele Lacombe-Saboly, 1999. "The accounting practices of a sixteenth-century pastel merchant from the French region of Toulouse," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 291-306.
- Tang, Qingliang & Chow, Chee W. & Lau, Amy, 1999. "Auditing of state-owned enterprises in China: historic development, current practice and emerging issues," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 173-187, 06.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Inclan, Carla & Leal, Ricardo, 1999. "Volatility in Emerging Stock Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 33-55, March.
- Chen, Kevin C. W. & Schoderbek, Michael P., 1999. "The role of accounting information in security exchange delisting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-57.
- Mairi Maclean, 1999. "Corporate Governance in France and the UK: Long-Term Perspectives on Contemporary Institutional Arrangements," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 88-116.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.