Citizens’ Perception of Past Environmental Damage and Liability in Countries with Transition: Evidence from Kemerovo, Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Satoru Komatsu & Andrey Kalugin & Shinji Kaneko, 2012.
"Allocating Costs of Environmental Management among Generations: A Case of Environmental Liabilities in Transition Economies,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 225-243, November.
- Satoru Komatsu & Andrey Kalugin & Shinji Kaneko, 2011. "Allocating Costs of Environmental Management among Generations: A Case of Environmental Liabilities in Transition Economies," IDEC DP2 Series 1-7, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.