Determinants of the adoption of HRM practices in tourism SMEs in Spain: an exploratory study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Service Business.
Volume (Year): 2 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/11628
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Kok, Jan & Uhlaner, Lorraine M, 2001.
" Organization Context and Human Resource Management in the Small Firm,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 273-91, December.
- Jan de Kok & Lorraine M. Uhlaner, 2001. "Organization Context and Human Resource Management in the Small Firm," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-038/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Kok, J.M.P. & Uhlaner, L.M. & Thurik, A.R., 2003. "Human Resource Management With Small Firms; Facts And Explanations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-015-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Wagener, S.L. & Gorgievski-Duijvesteijn, M.J. & Rijsdijk, S.A., 2008. "Businessman or Host? Individual Differences between Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners in the Hospitality Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-073-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gary J. Castrogiovanni & David Urbano & Joaquín Loras, 2011. "Linking corporate entrepreneurship and human resource management in SMEs," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 34-47, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.