Indirect estimation of (latent) linear models with ordinal regressors A Monte Carlo study and some empirical illustrations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nerlove, Marc & Ross, David & Willson, Douglas, 1993. "The importance of seasonality in inventory models : Evidence from business survey data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 105-128.
- Ruud, Paul A., 1986. "Consistent estimation of limited dependent variable models despite misspecification of distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-187, June.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Renault, E., 1992.
92.279, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- McIntosh, James & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Low, William, 1989. "A Qualitative Response Analysis of UK Firms' Employment and Output Decisions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(3), pages 251-64, July-Sept.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Renault, Eric & Trognon, Alain, 1987. "Generalised residuals," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 5-32.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1986. "Consistent Estimation of Scaled Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1461-81, November.
- Yatchew, Adonis & Griliches, Zvi, 1985. "Specification Error in Probit Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 134-39, February.
- Ross, David R. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1993.
"Evaluating reported determinants of labor demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Tauchen, George, 1996. "Which Moments to Match?," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 657-681, October.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1990. "New developments in LISREL: analysis of ordinal variables using polychoric correlations and weighted least squares," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 387-404, November.
- Li, Mingche M, 1977. "A Logit Model of Homeownership," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1081-97, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.