Consistent estimation of limited dependent variable models despite misspecification of distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2004. "Deriving welfare measures in discrete choice experiments: a comment to Lancsar and Savage (2)," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 913-918.
- Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1991.
"Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures,"
1991-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 1996. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vacation Expenditures," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 59-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Melenberg, B. & Van Soest, A., 1991. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vocation Expenditures," Papers 9144, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1996. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72214, Tilburg University.
- König, Heinz & Lechner, Michael, 1994.
"Some recent developments in microeconometrics: A survey,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
94-12, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Heinz König & Michael Lechner, 1994. "Some Recent Developments in Microeconometrics - A Survey," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 130(III), pages 299-331, September.
- Mroz, Thomas A., 1999. "Discrete factor approximations in simultaneous equation models: Estimating the impact of a dummy endogenous variable on a continuous outcome," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 233-274, October.
- C. Radhakrishna Rao & L. Zhao, 1995. "Recent contributions to censored regression models," Metrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 203-213, December.
- Armando Levy, 2000. "A Simple Consistent Non-parametric Estimator of the Regression Function in a Truncated Sample," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0651, Econometric Society.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2008.
"Sensitivity of propensity score methods to the specifications,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 309-319, March.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005. "Sensitivity of Propensity Score Methods to the Specifications," IZA Discussion Papers 1873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Newey, Whitney K., 1999. "Consistency of two-step sample selection estimators despite misspecification of distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 129-132, May.
- Dustmann, Christian & Windmeijer, Frank, 2000.
"Wages and the Demand for Health - A Life Cycle Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Frank Windmeijer, 2000. "Wages and the demand for health - a life cycle analysis," IFS Working Papers W99/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ahn, Hyungtaik, 1995. "Nonparametric two-stage estimation of conditional choice probabilities in a binary choice model under uncertainty," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 337-378, June.
- Ichimura, H. & Thompson, S., 1993.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Binary Choice Model with Random Coefficients of Unknown Distributions,"
268, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Thompson, T. Scott, 1998. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a binary choice model with random coefficients of unknown distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Martin Kukuk, 2002. "Indirect estimation of (latent) linear models with ordinal regressors A Monte Carlo study and some empirical illustrations," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 379-399, July.
- Gianluca Cafiso, 2011. "Sectoral border effects and the geographic concentration of production," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 543-566, September.
- Jiti Gao & Hua Liang, 1997. "Statistical Inference in Single-Index and Partially Nonlinear Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 493-517, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.