A Logit Model of Homeownership
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harold W. Elder & Leonard V. Zumpano, 1991. "Tenure Choice, Housing Demand, and Residential Location," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 341-356.
- ÇAGLAYAN, Ebru & UN, Turgut, 2012. "Heteroscedastic Probit Model: An Application Of Home Ownership In Turkey," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(2).
- Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2013.
"Who invests in home equity to exempt wealth from bankruptcy?,"
SAFE Working Paper Series
21, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Corradin, S. & Gropp, R. & Huizinga, H.P. & Laeven, L., 2010. "Who Invests in Home Equity to Exempt Wealth from Bankruptcy?," Discussion Paper 2010-118, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2010. "Who Invests in Home Equity to Exempt Wealth from Bankruptcy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2011. "Who invests in home equity to exempt wealth from bankruptcy?," Working Paper Series 1337, European Central Bank.
- Galguera, Laura & Diaz, Montserrat & Redondo, Jose A., 2003. "Analisis cuantitativo del mercado de la vivienda a precio tasado," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Nestor Gandelman, 2008. "Hogares encabezados por mujeres y propiedad de la vivienda en América Latina," Research Department Publications 3253, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Olivier Guillot, 1990. "L'âge au moment de l'accession à la propriété : une application des méthodes statistiques de l'analyse des durées," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 83-91.
- Martin Kukuk, 2002. "Indirect estimation of (latent) linear models with ordinal regressors A Monte Carlo study and some empirical illustrations," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 379-399, July.
- Jaibi, M. Raouf & ten Raa, Thijs, 1998. "The additive structure of utility in discrete choice models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 91-101, January.
- Albert Chevan, 1989. "The Growth of Home Ownership: 1940-1980," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 249-266, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.