The network structure of knowledge sharing among physicians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 45 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coscelli, Andrea & Shum, Matthew, 2004. "An empirical model of learning and patient spillovers in new drug entry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 213-246, October.
- Barlow, J. & Burn, J. & Lockhart, G., 2008. "All Change Please," Working Papers 1345, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1980. " Innovativeness, Novelty Seeking, and Consumer Creativity," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(3), pages 283-95, December.
- Nair, Harikesh S. & Manchanda, Puneet & Bhatia, Tulikaa, 2006. "Asymmetric Peer Effects in Physician Prescription Behavior: The Role of Opinion Leaders," Research Papers 1970, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Stanley Wasserman & Philippa Pattison, 1996. "Logit models and logistic regressions for social networks: I. An introduction to Markov graphs andp," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 401-425, September.
- West, Elizabeth & Barron, David N. & Dowsett, Juliet & Newton, John N., 1999. "Hierarchies and cliques in the social networks of health care professionals: implications for the design of dissemination strategies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 633-646, March.
- Maria D’Esposito & Susanna Zaccarin, 2011. "Editorial: Applied and methodological issues in the analysis of network data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 985-987, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.