Logit models and logistic regressions for social networks: I. An introduction to Markov graphs andp
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stanley Wasserman, 1987. "Conformity of two sociometric relations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Tom Broekel & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Martijn Burger & Frank van Oort, 2013. "Modeling Knowledge Networks in Economic Geography: A Discussion of Four Empirical Strategies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1325, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Marcelo Lufin Varas, 2013. "Complejidad del Tejido Institucional Local y Estrategias de Desarrollo Económico: El Caso de la Región de Atacama (Chile)," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 37, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir, 2013. "Network Formation and Geography : Modelling Approaches, Underlying Conceptions, Recent and Promising Extensions," Working Papers halshs-00803536, HAL.
- Креховец Е. В. & Польдин О. В., 2013. "Социальные Сети Студентов: Факторы Формирования И Влияние На Учёбу," Вопросы образования // Educational Studies, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 4, pages 127-144.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Using Affiliation Networks to Study the Determinants of Multilateral Research Cooperation Some empirical evidence from EU Framework Programs in biotechnology," Working Papers 1212, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Carter, Nathan & Hadlock, Charles & Haughton, Dominique, 2008. "Generating random networks from a given distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 3928-3938, April.
- Steven M. Goodreau & Mark S. Handcock & David R. Hunter & Carter T. Butts & Martina Morris, . "A statnet Tutorial," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 24(i09).
- Paola Zappa, 2011. "The network structure of knowledge sharing among physicians," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1109-1126, August.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Using Affiliation Networks to Study the Determinants of Multilateral Research Cooperation Some empirical evidence from EU Framework Programs in biotechnology," Working Papers halshs-00697556, HAL.
- Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise, 2002. "On cooperating: firms, relations and networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 123-132, February.
- Lidwien Wijngaert & Harry Bouwman & Noshir Contractor, 2014. "A network approach toward literature review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 623-643, March.
- Francesca Pallotti & Alessandro Lomi & Daniele Mascia, 2013. "From network ties to network structures: Exponential Random Graph Models of interorganizational relations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1665-1685, April.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Timo Mitze & Falk Strotebeck, 2012. "What Drives Regional Cooperative Behavior in German Biotechnology? Embedding Social Network Analysis in a Regression Framework," ERSA conference papers ersa12p629, European Regional Science Association.
- Валеева Д. Р. & Польдин О. В. & Юдкевич М. М., 2013. "Связи Дружбы И Помощи При Обучении В Университете," Вопросы образования // Educational Studies, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 4, pages 70-84.
- Wong, Ling Heng & Pattison, Philippa & Robins, Garry, 2006. "A spatial model for social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(1), pages 99-120.
- Lomi, Alessandro & Fonti, Fabio, 2012. "Networks in markets and the propensity of companies to collaborate: An empirical test of three mechanisms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 216-220.
- Desmarais, B.A. & Cranmer, S.J., 2012. "Statistical mechanics of networks: Estimation and uncertainty," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1865-1876.
- Ryan Light & James Moody, 2011. "Dynamic building blocks for science: comment on Kronegger, Ferligoj, and Doreian," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1017-1022, August.
- Detlef Schoder & Johannes Putzke & Panagiotis Metaxas & Peter Gloor & Kai Fischbach, 2014. "Information Systems for “Wicked Problems”," Business & Information Systems Engineering, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 3-10, February.
- Aroche-Reyes, Fidel & García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2012. "Modelling economic structures from a Qualitative Input-Output Perspective: Greece in 2005 and 2010," MPRA Paper 44415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & José Antonio Belso-Martínez & Andrea Morrison, 2014. "The Dynamics of Technical and Business Networks in Industrial Clusters: Embeddedness, status or proximity?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1412, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.