Issues in the Design and Analysis of Panel Studies: A Cursory Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 33 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duncan, Greg J, et al, 1993. "Poverty Dynamics in Eight Countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 215-34.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Torelli, Nicola & Trivellato, Ugo, 1993. "Modelling inaccuracies in job-search duration data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 187-211, September.
- Marjo Pyy-Martikainen & Ulrich Rendtel, 2008. "Assessing the impact of initial nonresponse and attrition in the analysis of unemployment duration with panel surveys," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 297-318, August.
- Carbone, Domenico, 2003. "Excluded or reintegrated? Compared analysis of the paths and exit careers to get out of the risk of social exclusion in Italy, Germany, United Kingdom and Denmark," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- María Yáñez & Patricio Mansilla & Juan de Ortúzar, 2010. "The Santiago Panel: measuring the effects of implementing Transantiago," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 125-149, January.
- Das, J.W.M. & Soest, A.H.O. van & Toepoel, V., 2011.
"Nonparametric tests of panel conditioning and attrition bias in panel surveys,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4334816, Tilburg University.
- Marcel Das & Vera Toepoel & Arthur van Soest, 2011. "Nonparametric Tests of Panel Conditioning and Attrition Bias in Panel Surveys," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 40(1), pages 32-56, February.
- Das, J.W.M. & Toepoel, V. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2007. "Can I use a Panel? Panel Conditioning and Attrition Bias in Panel Surveys," Discussion Paper 2007-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Toepoel, V. & Das, J.W.M. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2008. "Design Effects in Web Surveys: Comparing Trained and Fresh Respondents," Discussion Paper 2008-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.