The Santiago Panel: measuring the effects of implementing Transantiago
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Data panel; Policy shock; Mode choice modelling; Inertia; Before-and-after study;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ugo Trivellato, 1999. "Issues in the Design and Analysis of Panel Studies: A Cursory Review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 339-351, August.
- Enrique Fernández L., J. & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & Malbran, R. Henry, 2008. "Demand responsive urban public transport system design: Methodology and application," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 951-972, August.
- K. W. Axhausen & M. Löchl & R. Schlich & T. Buhl & P. Widmer, 2007. "Fatigue in long-duration travel diaries," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 143-160, March.
- Kay Axhausen & Andrea Zimmermann & Stefan Schönfelder & Guido Rindsfüser & Thomas Haupt, 2002. "Observing the rhythms of daily life: A six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 95-124, May.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1990. "Panel Analysis in Transportation Planning: An Overview," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt86v0f7zh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Elisabetta Cherchi & Juan Dios Ortúzar, 2008. "Empirical Identification in the Mixed Logit Model: Analysing the Effect of Data Richness," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 109-124, September.
- Raveau, Sebastián & Yáñez, María Francisca & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios, 2012. "Practical and empirical identifiability of hybrid discrete choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1374-1383.
- Bass, Pablo & Donoso, Pedro & Munizaga, Marcela, 2011. "A model to assess public transport demand stability," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 755-764, October.
- Yáñez, M.F. & Raveau, S. & Ortúzar, J. de D., 2010. "Inclusion of latent variables in Mixed Logit models: Modelling and forecasting," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 744-753, November.
- Forsey, David & Habib, Khandker Nurul & Miller, Eric J. & Shalaby, Amer, 2013. "Evaluating the impacts of a new transit system on commuting mode choice using a GEV model estimated to revealed preference data: A case study of the VIVA system in York Region, Ontario," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-14.
- María Yáñez & Elisabetta Cherchi & Benjamin Heydecker & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2011. "On the Treatment of Repeated Observations in Panel Data: Efficiency of Mixed Logit Parameter Estimates," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 393-418, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.