Modelling inaccuracies in job-search duration data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Angeles Davia & Oscar D. Marcenaro Gutiérrez, 2008. "Exploring the link between employment search time and reservation," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 186(3), pages 91-121, October.
- Ugo Trivellato, 1999. "Issues in the Design and Analysis of Panel Studies: A Cursory Review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 339-351, August.
- Erich Battistin, 2002.
"Errors in Survey Reports of Consumption Expenditures,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C4-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Erich Battistin, 2003. "Errors in survey reports of consumption expenditures," IFS Working Papers W03/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Enrico D’Elia & Bianca Martelli, 2003. "Estimation of Households Income from Bracketed Income Survey Data," ISAE Working Papers 35, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Michele Lalla & Francesco Pattarin, 2001. "Unemployment Duration: An Analysis of Incomplete, Completed, and Multiple Spells in Emilia-Romagna," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 203-230, May.
- Erich Battistin & Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2003.
"What do we learn from recall consumption data?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
466, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michele Lalla & Tommaso Minerva, 2001. "Duration models and neural networks to analyse unemployment spells," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3-4), pages 199-216.
- Madden, David, 2003.
"Tobacco Taxes and Starting and Quitting Smoking: Does the Effect Differ by Education?,"
HRBWP03, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Madden, 2007. "Tobacco taxes and starting and quitting smoking: does the effect differ by education?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 613-627.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Tsui, Albert K., 2004. "Analytically calibrated Box-Cox percentile limits for duration and event-time models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 649-677, December.
- Grignon, Michel, 2009. "An empirical investigation of heterogeneity in time preferences and smoking behaviors," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 739-751, October.
- Hofstede, Frenkel ter & Wedel, Michel, 1996. "A Monte Carlo study into time-aggregation in continuous and discrete-time hazard models," Research Report 96B24, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ryu, Hang K. & Slottje, Daniel J., 2000. "Estimating the density of unemployment duration based on contaminated samples or small samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 131-156, March.
- Romeo, Charles J, 1999. "Conducting Inference in Semiparametric Duration Models under Inequality Restrictions on the Shape of the Hazard Implied by Job Search Theory," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 587-605, Nov.-Dec..
- R. Hujer & K.-O. Maurer & M. Wellner, 1997. "Estimating the Effect of Training on Unemployment Duration in West Germany - A Discrete Hazard-Rate Model with Instrumental Variables," Econometrics 9704001, EconWPA.
- Martin Forster & Andrew M. Jones, . "The role of tobacco taxes in starting and quitting smoking," Discussion Papers 00/51, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kraus, Florian & Steiner, Viktor, 1995. "Modelling heaping effects in unemployment duration models - with an application to retrospective event data in the German socio-economic panel," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Romeo, Charles J., 1997. "Measuring information loss due to inconsistencies in duration data from longitudinal surveys," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 159-177, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.