Formal political theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 14 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cohen, Linda & Matthews, Steven A., .
"Constrained Plott Equilibria, Directional Equilibria, and Global Cycling Sets,"
178, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Cohen, Linda & Matthews, Steven A, 1980. "Constrained Plott Equilibria, Directional Equilibria and Global Cycling Sets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 975-86, October.
- Kemp, Murray C & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1976. "On the Existence of Social Welfare Functions, Social Orderings and Social Decision Functions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(169), pages 59-66, February.
- Matthews, Steven A., 1977. "Undominated Directions in Simple Dynamic Games," Working Papers 169, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Salvador Barbera, 1976.
"The Manipulation of Social Choice Mechanisms That Do Not Leave 'Too Much' to Chance,"
193, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Barbera, Salvador, 1977. "The Manipulation of Social Choice Mechanisms That Do Not Leave "Too Much" to Chance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1573-88, October.
- Donald J. Brown, 1973. "Acyclic Choice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 360, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Barbera, Salvador, 1977. "Manipulation of social decision functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 266-278, August.
- Frey, Bruno S., 1976.
"Politico-economic models and cycle,"
Discussion Papers, Series 1
83, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Ferejohn, John A., 1977. "Decisive coalitions in the theory of social choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 301-306, August.
- Schofield, Norman, 1980. "Generic properties of simple Bergson-Samuelson welfare functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-192, July.
- Ferejohn, John A. & Grether, David M., 1977. "Weak path independence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 19-31, February.
- Schofield, Norman, 1978. "Instability of Simple Dynamic Games," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 575-94, October.
- François Petry, 1982. "Vote-maximizing versus utility-maximizing candidates: Comparing dynamic models of Bi-Party competition," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 507-526, December.
- Herne, Kaisa, 1997. "Decoy alternatives in policy choices: Asymmetric domination and compromise effects," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 575-589, September.
- Diana Richards & Whitman A. Richards & Brendan D. McKay, 1998. "Collective Choice and Mutual Knowledge Structures," Research in Economics 98-04-032e, Santa Fe Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.