The generalized Logit-Linear Item Response Model for Binary-Designed Items
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
- Eric Bradlow & Howard Wainer & Xiaohui Wang, 1999. "A Bayesian random effects model for testlets," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 153-168, June.
- Robert Jannarone, 1986. "Conjunctive item response theory kernels," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 357-373, September.
- Timo Bechger & Huub Verstralen & Norman Verhelst, 2002. "Equivalent linear logistic test models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 123-136, March.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., .
"The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1980. "The Lagrange Multiplier Test and Its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 239-53, January.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1972. "Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Robert Mislevy & Norman Verhelst, 1990. "Modeling item responses when different subjects employ different solution strategies," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 195-215, June.
- Susan Embretson (Whitely), 1984. "A general latent trait model for response processes," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Xiangen Hu & William Batchelder, 1994. "The statistical analysis of general processing tree models with the EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 21-47, March.
- Eric Maris, 1995. "Psychometric latent response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 523-547, December.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Javier Revuelta, 2010. "Estimating Difficulty from Polytomous Categorical Data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 331-350, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.