Identifiability and Equivalence of GLLIRM Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timo Bechger & Huub Verstralen & Norman Verhelst, 2002. "Equivalent linear logistic test models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 123-136, March.
- Gerhard Fischer, 1983. "Logistic latent trait models with linear constraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 3-26, March.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- David Thissen & Lynne Steinberg, 1986. "A taxonomy of item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 567-577, December.
- Richmond, J, 1974. "Identifiability in Linear Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 731-36, July.
- Gunter Maris & Timo Bechger, 2004. "Equivalent MIRID models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 627-639, December.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1972. "Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Javier Revuelta, 2010. "Estimating Difficulty from Polytomous Categorical Data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 331-350, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.