A Two-Tier Full-Information Item Factor Analysis Model with Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Bradlow & Howard Wainer & Xiaohui Wang, 1999. "A Bayesian random effects model for testlets," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 153-168, June.
- Maydeu-Olivares, Albert & Joe, Harry, 2005. "Limited- and Full-Information Estimation and Goodness-of-Fit Testing in 2n Contingency Tables: A Unified Framework," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1009-1020, September.
- Yiu-Fai Yung & David Thissen & Lori McLeod, 1999. "On the relationship between the higher-order factor model and the hierarchical factor model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 113-128, June.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares & Harry Joe, 2006.
"Limited Information Goodness-of-fit Testing in Multidimensional Contingency Tables,"
Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 713-732, December.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2005. "Limited Information Goodness-Of-Fit Testing In Multidimensional Contingency Tables," Working Papers Economia wp05-12, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- John Tisak & William Meredith, 1989. "Exploratory longitudinal factor analysis in multiple populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 261-281, June.
- William Strout, 1990. "A new item response theory modeling approach with applications to unidimensionality assessment and ability estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 293-325, June.
- Lehman, Anthony F., 1988. "A quality of life interview for the chronically mentally ill," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 51-62, January.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
- David Thissen, 1982. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for the one-parameter logistic model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Johan Braeken & Francis Tuerlinckx & Paul Boeck, 2007. "Copula Functions for Residual Dependency," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 393-411, September.
- Carol Woods & David Thissen, 2006. "Item Response Theory with Estimation of the Latent Population Distribution Using Spline-Based Densities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 281-301, June.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2003. "Random Intercept Item Factor Analysis," Working Papers Economia wp03-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Vassilis Vasdekis & Silvia Cagnone & Irini Moustaki, 2012. "A Composite Likelihood Inference in Latent Variable Models for Ordinal Longitudinal Responses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 425-441, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.