High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 70 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Ferguson, 1941. "The factorial interpretation of test difficulty," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 6(5), pages 323-329, October.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
- J. Guilford, 1941. "The difficulty of a test and its factor composition," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 67-77, April.
- Jochen Ranger & Jorg-Tobias Kuhn, 2012. "A flexible latent trait model for response times in tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 31-47, January.
- Li Cai, 2010. "High-dimensional Exploratory Item Factor Analysis by A Metropolis–Hastings Robbins–Monro Algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 33-57, March.
- Cho, S.-J. & Rabe-Hesketh, S., 2011. "Alternating imputation posterior estimation of models with crossed random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 12-25, January.
- An, Xinming & Bentler, Peter M., 2012. "Efficient direct sampling MCEM algorithm for latent variable models with binary responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 231-244.
- Javier Revuelta, 2008. "The generalized Logit-Linear Item Response Model for Binary-Designed Items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 385-405, September.
- Shelby Haberman & Sandip Sinharay, 2010. "Reporting of Subscores Using Multidimensional Item Response Theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 209-227, June.
- Silvia Cagnone & Paola Monari, 2013. "Latent variable models for ordinal data by using the adaptive quadrature approximation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 597-619, April.
- Michael Edwards, 2010. "A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach to Confirmatory Item Factor Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 474-497, September.
- Cagnone, Silvia & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2013. "Adaptive quadrature for likelihood inference on dynamic latent variable models for time-series and panel data," MPRA Paper 51037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vassilis Vasdekis & Silvia Cagnone & Irini Moustaki, 2012. "A Composite Likelihood Inference in Latent Variable Models for Ordinal Longitudinal Responses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 425-441, July.
- Wu, Jianmin & Bentler, Peter M., 2013. "Limited information estimation in binary factor analysis: A review and extension," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 392-403.
- Li Cai, 2010. "A Two-Tier Full-Information Item Factor Analysis Model with Applications," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 581-612, December.
- David Hessen, 2012. "Fitting and Testing Conditional Multinormal Partial Credit Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 693-709, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.