Modification indices for the 2-PL and the nominal response model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 64 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Stout, 1987. "A nonparametric approach for assessing latent trait unidimensionality," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 589-617, December.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1972. "Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 29-51, March.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Ivo Molenaar, 1983. "Some improved diagnostics for failure of the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, March.
- Robert Mislevy, 1986. "Bayes modal estimation in item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "A new proof for monotone likelihood ratio for the sum of independent bernoulli random variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 77-79, March.
- Henk Kelderman, 1989. "Item bias detection using loglinear irt," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 681-697, September.
- Dean Follmann, 1988. "Consistent estimation in the rasch model based on nonparametric margins," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 553-562, December.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1984. "Testing the conditional independence and monotonicity assumptions of item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 425-435, September.
- Cees Glas, 1988. "The derivation of some tests for the rasch model from the multinomial distribution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 525-546, December.
- C. Glas & N. Verhelst, 1989. "Extensions of the partial credit model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 635-659, September.
- Brian Junker, 1991. "Essential independence and likelihood-based ability estimation for polytomous items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 255-278, June.
- Agresti, Alan & Yang, Ming-Chung, 1987. "An empirical investigation of some effects of sparseness in contingency tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 9-21.
- Erling Andersen, 1985. "Estimating latent correlations between repeated testings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 3-16, March.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1996. "Polytomous IRT models and monotone likelihood ratio of the total score," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 679-693, December.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., .
"The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1980. "The Lagrange Multiplier Test and Its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 239-53, January.
- David Thissen & Lynne Steinberg, 1986. "A taxonomy of item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 567-577, December.
- William Strout, 1990. "A new item response theory modeling approach with applications to unidimensionality assessment and ability estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 293-325, June.
- Robert Jannarone, 1986. "Conjunctive item response theory kernels," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 357-373, September.
- Hendrikus Kelderman, 1984. "Loglinear Rasch model tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 223-245, June.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares & Harry Joe, 2006.
"Limited Information Goodness-of-fit Testing in Multidimensional Contingency Tables,"
Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 713-732, December.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2005. "Limited Information Goodness-Of-Fit Testing In Multidimensional Contingency Tables," Working Papers Economia wp05-12, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Daniel Oberski & Geert Kollenburg & Jeroen Vermunt, 2013. "A Monte Carlo evaluation of three methods to detect local dependence in binary data latent class models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 267-279, September.
- Ivo Ponocny, 2001. "Nonparametric goodness-of-fit tests for the rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 437-459, September.
- A. Béguin & C. Glas, 2001. "MCMC estimation and some model-fit analysis of multidimensional IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 541-561, December.
- C. Glas & Anna Dagohoy, 2007. "A Person Fit Test For Irt Models For Polytomous Items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 159-180, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.