MCMC estimation and some model-fit analysis of multidimensional IRT models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Stout, 1987. "A nonparametric approach for assessing latent trait unidimensionality," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 589-617, December.
- Robert Mislevy, 1986. "Bayes modal estimation in item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1984. "Testing the conditional independence and monotonicity assumptions of item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 425-435, September.
- C. Glas & N. Verhelst, 1989. "Extensions of the partial credit model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 635-659, September.
- Noel Cressie & Paul Holland, 1983. "Characterizing the manifest probabilities of latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 129-141, March.
- Cees Glas, 1988. "The derivation of some tests for the rasch model from the multinomial distribution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 525-546, December.
- Cees Glas, 1999. "Modification indices for the 2-PL and the nominal response model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 273-294, September.
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2001. "Bayesian estimation of a multilevel IRT model using gibbs sampling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 271-288, June.
- Yanyan Sheng, . "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Estimation of Normal Ogive IRT Models in MATLAB," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 25(i08).
- de Leeuw, Jan, 2006. "Principal component analysis of binary data by iterated singular value decomposition," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Michael Edwards, 2010. "A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach to Confirmatory Item Factor Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 474-497, September.
- Hong Jiao, 2011. "J.-P. FOX (2010) Bayesian Item Response Modeling: Theory and Applications," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 360-362, April.
- Mariagiulia Matteucci & Bernard Veldkamp, 2013. "On the use of MCMC computerized adaptive testing with empirical prior information to improve efficiency," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 243-267, June.
- Hanneke Geerlings & Cees Glas & Wim Linden, 2011. "Modeling Rule-Based Item Generation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 337-359, April.
- Ernesto San Martín & Jean-Marie Rolin & Luis Castro, 2013. "Identification of the 1PL Model with Guessing Parameter: Parametric and Semi-parametric Results," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 341-379, April.
- Martijn Jong & Jan-Benedict Steenkamp, 2010. "Finite Mixture Multilevel Multidimensional Ordinal IRT Models for Large Scale Cross-Cultural Research," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 3-32, March.
- R. Klein Entink & J.-P. Fox & W. Linden, 2009. "A Multivariate Multilevel Approach to the Modeling of Accuracy and Speed of Test Takers," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 21-48, March.
- Azevedo, Caio L.N. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Andrade, Dalton F., 2011. "Bayesian inference for a skew-normal IRT model under the centred parameterization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 353-365, January.
- Li Cai, 2010. "High-dimensional Exploratory Item Factor Analysis by A Metropolis–Hastings Robbins–Monro Algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 33-57, March.
- Wim van der Linden, 2007. "A Hierarchical Framework for Modeling Speed and Accuracy on Test Items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 287-308, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.