Sample Size Determination for Rasch Model Tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Glas & N. Verhelst, 1989. "Extensions of the partial credit model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 635-659, September.
- Cees Glas, 1988. "The derivation of some tests for the rasch model from the multinomial distribution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 525-546, December.
- Ivo Molenaar, 1983. "Some improved diagnostics for failure of the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, March.
- Yuguo Chen & Dylan Small, 2005. "Exact tests for the rasch model via sequential importance sampling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 11-30, March.
- Henk Kelderman, 1989. "Item bias detection using loglinear irt," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 681-697, September.
- Albert Satorra & Willem Saris, 1985. "Power of the likelihood ratio test in covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Erling Andersen, 1973. "A goodness of fit test for the rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 123-140, March.
- Mark Wilson & Geofferey Masters, 1993. "The partial credit model and null categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 87-99, March.
- Erling Andersen, 1977. "Sufficient statistics and latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 69-81, March.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Hendrikus Kelderman, 1984. "Loglinear Rasch model tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 223-245, June.
- Norman Verhelst, 2008. "An Efficient MCMC Algorithm to Sample Binary Matrices with Fixed Marginals," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 705-728, December.
- Ivo Ponocny, 2001. "Nonparametric goodness-of-fit tests for the rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 437-459, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.