Item Screening in Graphical Loglinear Rasch Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Rijmen & Kristof Vansteelandt & Paul Boeck, 2008. "Latent Class Models for Diary Method Data: Parameter Estimation by Local Computations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 167-182, June.
- Francesco Bartolucci, 2007. "A class of multidimensional IRT models for testing unidimensionality and clustering items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 141-157, June.
- Henk Kelderman, 1989. "Item bias detection using loglinear irt," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 681-697, September.
- Paul Holland, 1981. "When are item response models consistent with observed data?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 79-92, March.
- Edward Ip, 2002. "Locally dependent latent trait model and the dutch identity revisited," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 367-386, September.
- Hendrikus Kelderman, 1984. "Loglinear Rasch model tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 223-245, June.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1988. "Items bundles," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 349-359, September.
- Carolyn Anderson & Hsiu-Ting Yu, 2007. "Log-Multiplicative Association Models as Item Response Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Henk Kelderman, 1992. "Computing maximum likelihood estimates of loglinear models from marginal sums with special attention to loglinear item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 437-450, September.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1989. "Criterion-related construct validity," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 625-633, September.
- Carolyn Anderson & Ulf Böckenholt, 2000. "Graphical regression models for polytomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 497-509, December.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1984. "Testing the conditional independence and monotonicity assumptions of item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 425-435, September.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Antonio Forcina, 2005. "Likelihood inference on the underlying structure of IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 31-43, March.
- Erling Andersen, 1977. "Sufficient statistics and latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Cuzick, Jack & Yang, Zihua, 2013. "A frailty model for interaction between multiple events," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 133-147.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.