A Note on Stochastic Ordering of the Latent Trait Using the Sum of Polytomous Item Scores
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "A new proof for monotone likelihood ratio for the sum of independent bernoulli random variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 77-79, March.
- D. Grayson, 1988. "Two-group classification in latent trait theory: Scores with monotone likelihood ratio," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 383-392, September.
- Hartmann Scheiblechner, 2007. "A Unified Nonparametric IRT Model for d-Dimensional Psychological Test Data (d-ISOP)," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 43-67, March.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1996. "Polytomous IRT models and monotone likelihood ratio of the total score," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 679-693, December.
- Bas Hemker & L. Andries van der Ark & Klaas Sijtsma, 2001. "On measurement properties of continuation ratio models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 487-506, December.
- L. Ark, 2005. "Stochastic Ordering Of the Latent Trait by the Sum Score Under Various Polytomous IRT Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 283-304, June.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1997. "Stochastic ordering using the latent trait and the sum score in polytomous IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 331-347, September.
- Rudy Ligtvoet, 2012. "An Isotonic Partial Credit Model for Ordering Subjects on the Basis of Their Sum Scores," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 479-494, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.