Item bias detection using loglinear irt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 54 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard McHugh, 1956. "Efficient estimation and local identification in latent class analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 331-347, December.
- Robert Mislevy & Mark Wilson, 1996. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for a psychometric model of discontinuous development," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-71, March.
- Cees Glas, 1999. "Modification indices for the 2-PL and the nominal response model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 273-294, September.
- Thorsten Meiser, 1996. "Loglinear Rasch models for the analysis of stability and change," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 629-645, December.
- Meulders, Michel & De Boeck, Paul & Vandenberk, Miek, 2009. "Going beyond the detection of differential item functioning in tests for personnel selection," Working Papers 2009/40, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Clemens Draxler, 2010. "Sample Size Determination for Rasch Model Tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 708-724, December.
- Yuguo Chen & Dylan Small, 2005. "Exact tests for the rasch model via sequential importance sampling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 11-30, March.
- Svend Kreiner & Karl Christensen, 2011. "Item Screening in Graphical Loglinear Rasch Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 228-256, April.
- Henk Kelderman & Carl Rijkes, 1994. "Loglinear multidimensional IRT models for polytomously scored items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 149-176, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.