Sufficiency and Conditional Estimation of Person Parameters in the Polytomous Rasch Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geofferey Masters & Benjamin Wright, 1984. "The essential process in a family of measurement models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 529-544, December.
- David Andrich, 1995. "Models for measurement, precision, and the nondichotomization of graded responses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 7-26, March.
- Carolyn J. Anderson & Zhushan Li & Jeroen K. Vermunt, . "Estimation of Models in a Rasch Family for Polytomous Items and Multiple Latent Variables," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(i06).
- Paul Jansen & Edward Roskam, 1986. "Latent trait models and dichotomization of graded responses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 69-91, March.
- Mark Wilson & Geofferey Masters, 1993. "The partial credit model and null categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 87-99, March.
- Thomas Warm, 1989. "Weighted likelihood estimation of ability in item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 427-450, September.
- Erling Andersen, 1977. "Sufficient statistics and latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 69-81, March.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.