Stochastic order in dichotomous item response models for fixed, adaptive, and multidimensional tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 63 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Ramsay, 1991. "Kernel smoothing approaches to nonparametric item characteristic curve estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 611-630, December.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1996. "Polytomous IRT models and monotone likelihood ratio of the total score," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 679-693, December.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "A new proof for monotone likelihood ratio for the sum of independent bernoulli random variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 77-79, March.
- Paul Holland, 1981. "When are item response models consistent with observed data?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 79-92, March.
- D. Grayson, 1988. "Two-group classification in latent trait theory: Scores with monotone likelihood ratio," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 383-392, September.
- William Strout, 1990. "A new item response theory modeling approach with applications to unidimensionality assessment and ability estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 293-325, June.
- William Stout, 1987. "A nonparametric approach for assessing latent trait unidimensionality," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 589-617, December.
- Brian Junker, 1991. "Essential independence and likelihood-based ability estimation for polytomous items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 255-278, June.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1984. "Testing the conditional independence and monotonicity assumptions of item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 425-435, September.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1997. "Stochastic ordering using the latent trait and the sum score in polytomous IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 331-347, September.
- Robert Tsutakawa & Jane Johnson, 1990. "The effect of uncertainty of item parameter estimation on ability estimates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 371-390, June.
- Wim Linden, 2012. "On Compensation in Multidimensional Response Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 21-30, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.