Consistent estimation in the rasch model based on nonparametric margins
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 53 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Erling Andersen, 1980. "Comparing latent distributions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 121-134, March.
- Robert Mislevy, 1984. "Estimating latent distributions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Paul Holland, 1981. "When are item response models consistent with observed data?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 79-92, March.
- Fienberg, Stephen E. & Meyer, Michael M., 1983. "Loglinear models and categorical data analysis with psychometric and econometric applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 191-214.
- Erling Andersen & Mette Madsen, 1977. "Estimating the parameters of the latent population distribution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 357-374, September.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Noel Cressie & Paul Holland, 1983. "Characterizing the manifest probabilities of latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 129-141, March.
- N. Verhelst & C. Glas, 1993. "A dynamic generalization of the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 395-415, September.
- Paul Holland, 1990. "On the sampling theory roundations of item response theory models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 577-601, December.
- E. Maris, 1998. "On the sampling interpretation of confidence intervals and hypothesis tests in the context of conditional maximum likelihood estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 65-71, March.
- Cees Glas, 1999. "Modification indices for the 2-PL and the nominal response model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 273-294, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.