Neighborhood structure and the evolution of cooperation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Tackseung Jun & Rajiv Sethi, 2008. "Neighborhood structure and the evolution of cooperation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 103-103, February.
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2000.
"The Evolution of Strong Reciprocity,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2000-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2009. "The co-evolution of cooperation and defection under local interaction and endogenous network formation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 186-195, May.
- Oded Stark & Doris Behrens, 2010.
"An evolutionary edge of knowing less (or: On the ‘curse’ of global information),"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Stark, Oded & Behrens, Doris A., 2009. "An Evolutionary Edge of Knowing Less (or: On the "Curse" of Global Information)," Discussion Papers 49924, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Waltman, L. & van Eck, N.J.P. & Dekker, R. & Kaymak, U., 2011.
"An evolutionary model of price competition among spatially distributed firms,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2011-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ludo Waltman & Nees Eck & Rommert Dekker & Uzay Kaymak, 2013. "An Evolutionary Model of Price Competition Among Spatially Distributed Firms," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 373-391, December.
- Tackseung Jun & Rajiv Sethi, 2009. "Reciprocity in evolving social networks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 379-396, June.
- Oded Stark & Doris Behrens, 2011.
"In search of an evolutionary edge: trading with a few, more, or many,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 721-736, December.
- Stark, Oded & Behrens, Doris A., 2010. "In search of an evolutionary edge: trading with a few, more, or many," Discussion Papers 94280, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.