Debreu’s social equilibrium theorem with asymmetric information and a continuum of agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Value Theory
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernard Cornet & Mihaela Topuzu, 2005.
"Existence Of Equilibria For Economies With Externalities And A Measure Space Of Consumers,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
200505, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- Bernard Cornet & Mihaela Topuzu, 2005. "Existence of equilibria for economies with externalities and a measure space of consumers," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 397-421, 08.
- Erik Balder & Nicholas Yannelis, 2009. "Bayesian–Walrasian equilibria: beyond the rational expectations equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 385-397, February.
- Kim, Taesung & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 1997. "Existence of Equilibrium in Bayesian Games with Infinitely Many Players," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 330-353, December.
- Balder, Erik J., 2002. "A Unifying Pair of Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Existence Results," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 437-470, February.
- Sun, Yeneng & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2008. "Saturation and the integration of Banach valued correspondences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 861-865, July.
- Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2001. "Markets with Many More Agents than Commodities: Aumann's "Hidden" Assumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 189-221, November.
- Podczeck, Konrad & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2008. "Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 152-183, July.
- Balder, Erik J & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "On the Continuity of Expected Utility," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 625-43, October.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2010. "Large but finite games with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 191-213, March.
- Jianwei Wang & Yongchao Zhang, 2012.
"Purification, saturation and the exact law of large numbers,"
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 527-545, August.
- Wang, Jianwei & Zhang, Yongchao, 2010. "Purification, Saturation and the Exact Law of Large Numbers," MPRA Paper 22119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2010.
"Trade through endogenous intermediaries,"
22046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haomiao Yu, 2014. "Rationalizability in large games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 457-479, February.
- Martin Meier & Enrico Minelli & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2014. "Competitive markets with private information on both sides," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 257-280, February.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Claude d’Aspremont & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2014.
"Household behavior and individual autonomy: an extended Lindahl mechanism,"
Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 643-664, April.
- D’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, 2012. "Household behavior and individual autonomy: An extended Lindahl mechanism," CORE Discussion Papers 2012014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Konrad Podczeck, 2009. "On purification of measure-valued maps," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 399-418, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.