Markets with Many More Agents than Commodities: Aumann's "Hidden" Assumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 101 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor-Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2004.
"Equilibria in reflexive Banach lattices with a continuum of agents,"
Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine
urn:hdl:123456789/6273, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Aloisio Araujo & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Paulo Monteiro, 2004. "Equilibria in reflexive Banach lattices with a continuum of agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 469-492, October.
- De Simone, Anna & Graziano, Maria Gabriella, 2003. "Cone conditions in oligopolistic market models," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 53-73, February.
- Basile, Achille & Donnini, Chiara & Graziano, Maria Gabriella, 2009. "Core and equilibria in coalitional asymmetric information economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 293-307, March.
- Chakrabarti, Subir K., 2003. "Pure strategy Markov equilibrium in stochastic games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 693-724, September.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2003. "Note on the Core-Walras Equivalence Problem when the Commodity Space is a Banach Lattice," Vienna Economics Papers 0307, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2010. "The bargaining set of a large game," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 313-349, June.
- M Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," Microeconomics Working Papers 22207, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2011. "On the core and Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces," MPRA Paper 35060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Nov 2011.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2003. "On Core-Walras Equivalence in Banach Spaces when Feasibility is defined by the Pettis Integral," Vienna Economics Papers 0403, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Basile, Achille & Graziano, Maria Gabriella, 2001. "On the edgeworth's conjecture in finitely additive economies with restricted coalitions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 219-240, December.
- Nicholas Yannelis, 2009. "Debreu’s social equilibrium theorem with asymmetric information and a continuum of agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 419-432, February.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," MPRA Paper 2202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filipe Martins-da-Rocha, V., 2003. "Equilibria in large economies with a separable Banach commodity space and non-ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 863-889, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.